Click HERE to view a printable job listing
Part time Associate, 10-15 hours a week, must be available nights and weekends.
Part time lead, 15 hours a week, must be available nights and weekends. Prior supervisor, lead or key holder experience required.
Contact: Please bring in a resume to Amy’s Hallmark and ask for Page or Lisa.
Hickory Farms continues to grow and expand each year, help promote their tradition of excellence and quality!
Hickory Farms is currently hiring Sales Team Leaders in the Fairfield, CA area. As a Sales Team Leader, you will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the holiday store, which includes but is not limited to: meeting sales goals, merchandising, operations, staffing, supervision, training and development, inventory management, loss prevention, and ensuring adherence to company set guidelines and policies.
If you're ready to dedicate your energy and enthusiasm to promoting an excellent product and developing customer loyalty, then reward yourself by taking advantage of this opportunity to develop your future. Whether you seek a full-time, part-time, or seasonal employment, Hickory Farms offers you more than a job opportunity we offer you a career opportunity.
· Lead by example through sampling, selling, and engaging customers on a daily basis
· Recruit, interview, hire, and train all holiday store Sales Associates to engage and greet customers, find out the customers’ needs, recommend, select, and help locate the right merchandise as well as describe a product's features and benefits so as to maximize sales
· Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development, and product knowledge development
· Provide constant feedback and positive recognition on Sales Associates performance and behaviors
· Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
· High school diploma or GED required
· 1+ years of successful experience in a management or supervisory role
· Passionate and enthusiastic individuals who demonstrate a high level of integrity and dedication by caring about our products and customers through providing an excellent service and memorable experience
· Competitive team members who drive to succeed by exceeding sales goals while finding the right gift to enhance our customer’s holiday
· Team players who hold themselves and their peers accountable for the success of our business while regarding a collaborative environment where you are dependable and others can rely on you
· Lastly, solution-oriented individuals who can create an environment where every customer experience ends with increased customer loyalty and brand recognition to be passed on from generation to generation for years to come
· Seasonal hours and competitive wage with weekly pay
· Employee discounts
· Comprehensive sales training
· Career advancement
· Well-known brand recognition
· Job security
to complete the online application. We look forward to hearing from you!
New York & Company
Part time sales associate, applicant must have great communication skills, be goal oriented and competitive. Apply in store.
Assistant Manager, Manager and part time and full time Sales Associate
Contact: Bring resume Jessica Martinez at the store or apply online at www.careersatpayless.com. For questions call 707.421.2630
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
• Overview of Accountabilities
• Drive efficiency and effectiveness of Operational and Customer Processes
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure a high level of protection of company assets
• Overview of Responsibilities as an integral member of the Ops & Customer Service Team
• In a friendly and engaging manor, greet customers entering the store
• Efficiently and Effectively Assist Customers through Check-Out and Returns
• Understand the details and execution of current advertising and promotional offers
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, accuracy, efficiency, and compliance to Sports Authority standards through the checkout
and returns process
• Properly handle product by removing EAS tags and hangers, and following asset protection controls (i.e., check boxes or bags for
excess merchandise, check shoe sizes and apparel that is a pair set)
• In the event of an asset protection issue handle these situations in a manner that there is neither loss to the company nor an
uncontrollable situation with the customer
• Maintain a neat and uncluttered work area by placing hangers, returned items and paperwork in the appropriate and designated
• Possess product knowledge about the merchandise stationed around the cashwrap area and keep it well stocked when not busy
on the register
• Re-ticket/sensor tag all merchandise exchanged prior to returning merchandise to stock.
• Answer store phones courteously and within three rings.
• Call for additional assistance if lines develop three (3) or more customers.
• Read all security bulletins and alerts at the beginning of shift.
• Responsible for other duties as assigned or developed.
• Possess sales skills necessary to sell add-on merchandise and service plans
Contact: Jeremy Alinea
Sunglass Hut inside Macy's
Holiday hours sales associates, retail experience with great communication skills, be goal oriented and competitive. Apply in store.
Takken's Comfort Shoes
Part time/holiday positions available. Sales, retailer or customer service experience is a plus. 10-20 hours per week. See store for details.
Tutor Doctor Solano
Local Tutors Wanted (Vacaville/Fairfield/Benicia)
Tutors with Great ATTITUDES Wanted!
At Tutor Doctor, we provide one-on-one tutoring in student's homes, taking learning to the next level. We provide academic help for all grades and subjects. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about teaching and coaching.
Great interpersonal skills, motivation and creativity are essential. We are looking for tutors who care about our students' progress and who can teach them to have a positive relationship with learning.
We are currently looking for tutors to travel to student's homes in your local community for one-on-one tutoring. Tutoring involves clarifying and teaching subject matter, as well as assessing the student's knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis.
We are interested in tutors with expertise in subject areas of Elementary Education from kindergarten to 8th grade, High school programs such as English, Mathematics, Calculus, Algebra, Foreign Languages, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, SAT/ACT/GED Test Prep, College, University, and Adult programs also welcomed.
Other responsibilities include submitting time sheets and session reports.
Qualifications: - Certified teachers, undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates - Background check required - Access to a reliable vehicle
Personal Skills: - Open to new ideas & learning strategies - Good interpersonal/rapport building skills - Dependable & responsible - Analytic/detail oriented - Quick learner - Flexible
Kindly describe your exceptional qualities in your cover letter!
Learn more about us at www.hometutorsolano.com
· Location: Vacaville/Fairfield/Benicia
· Compensation: DOE
· This is a part-time job.
· Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Contact: Submit resume and cover letters to email@example.com.
Inquiries also can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time and part time openings for sales and cashiers
Contact: Eric Hanson 707.421.1002